Newest version: 22.214.171.124 (Wed, 30 Dec 2015)
Robocode is a programming game, where the goal is to develop a robot battle tank to battle against other tanks in Java or .NET. The robot battles are running in real-time and on-screen.
Robocode Links- ReadMe for Robocode, which gives a good overview of Robocode
- News for Robocode. You can also follow Robocode at Twitter and Facebook
- Versions - Details about different versions of Robocode
- Project at SourceForge
- Download Robocode
- Java 6.0 or newer is required for running Robocode
- Getting started - Introduction and tutorials for Robocode on the RoboWiki
- Robocode API (Java) - the Robot API and API for Java applications to control Robocode
- Robocode .NET API - the Robot API for .NET
- Robocode .NET Control API - the Control API for .NET application to control Robocode
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about Robocode
- My First Robot (Java) - tutorial about how to create your first Java robot
- Create a .NET robot - tutorial about how to create a .NET robot with Visual Studio
- Forums for technical issues and feedback on Robocode
- Request a new feature for Robocode
- Report a bug in Robocode
- the administrator of Robocode
About Robocode- developerWorks - Articles about Robocode from IBM developerWorks
- Wikipedia page that describes Robocode briefly
Robocode Communities- RoboWiki - A collaborative site all about Robocode
- Google Group for Robocode - A group/forum for Robocode where you can ask questions, discuss robot strategy, share code snippets etc.
- Old RoboWiki - The old RoboWiki site, which is now read-only
Hardcore Robot Development- RoboRumble@Home - The ultimate collaborative effort to have a live, up-to-date ranking of bots
- Robocode Repository - Online repository, where you can download and upload your robots
- RoboResearch is a tool you can use to test your bot's performance in different challenges
- Robocode with JGAP - Genetic Programming (GP) using JGAP
Robocode Development- Developers Guide for building Robocode itself using Eclipse
- Robocode Developers Discussion Group - Discussion group for the everybody that want to discuss or review the current and future development of Robocode
Robocode Sites- www.robocode.de - A German site about Robocode
Upcoming Competitions- Liga Brasileira de Robocode at Unicamp university of Brazil.
Past Competitions- Virtual Combat held by CodeFest'11, the annual international online coding festival of Computer Engineering Society, IT-BHU. Virtual Combat is a competition designed as an extension to Robocode.
- Robocode UdL held by the Universitat de Lleida.
- Robocode Ireland - Robocode Ireland, Games Fleadh Game Festival 9th to 10th March 2011
- IPL Robocode competition 2010 - Belgian Robocode Competition held by IPL in April 2010
- Robocode Thailand Contest 2009 - The First National competition in Thailand
- Cubic Thailand National Robocode Tournament 2008 - Robocode league for high-schools students in Thailand
- IdWC Robocode Tournament - Intergalactic developerWorks Council (IdWC) Robocode Tournament - Australia vs New Zealand